Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Spotlight make it merry workshop art work

Showing off...
All my art works...
During Spotlight Make It Merry Workshop...

Yes, you'd seen it right..
We have very early Christmas preparation!~
With Spotlight!

Learning how to make,
Christmas decoration items from...
Nick Casey,
Spotlight Creative Content Manager...

My first decoration for cupcake....
Making cute cute blue penguin...
Little princess said,
My penguin looks like Baymax...
Thanks Delectable by Su,
For teaching me simple technique..
On how to make the cute cute little fellow...

Christmas is all about giving...
It's gift wrapping time!~

Making beautiful colourful,
Christmas cards..
For my family and friends...

Enjoyed myself very very much..
During the whole workshop!~

--------------------------------------

Related Post:
Spotlight Make It Merry Workshop
Spotlight Make It Merry Workshop Art Work

No comments:

Post a Comment