Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Gabrielle Lim Studio


It's truly an honour,
To feature a great artist,
In my little art blog....

Simply just attracted,
The very first time...
I saw it.....

Little did I know...
This talented artist,
Actively involved in many art exhibitions....
And have long list of art backgrounds and achievements....

Some of the highlights:
She's the 2nd prize winner,
In the SPPS 
"Rumah Tradisional Negeri Sarawak" Competition,
In 1990...
She's the judge of Multimedia Presentation Competition,
Of Wonderful Kuching,
In 2002...
She's also, the judge of DBKU Library Children Art Competition,
In 2005...

Her drawings....
Looks as real as the actual building!~
So amazing!!!

Another building sketches...
MBKS, Kuching...

You may visit her facebook,
Or her blog...
For more details on her art work...

Personally love this very much...
The love's not only express in the mother's face...
But also in the 'love' shape,
On how the mummy's carrying a baby....
Full of love!~

At a first glance,
I really thought this is a photo,
Instead of a painting!~

Looks so real isn't it?
So details!~~

From a very classic old shop...

To cute wedding cats....

She really can draw EVERYTHING!~

Each and every single details...

 Are fully expressed in her art work!~

I like this one very much:
Gawai painting...

In fact,
I like most of her painting!~

With the comparison of actual and painting...
The feeling is still there!~

 Wanna have a coffee break?

If you'd like to purchase,
Some of her art work...
It's available for sale....
In Damai Resort...

I personally enjoying myself...
By just looking at her beautiful art....
Hope you'll like it,
As much as I do!~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kylie! It's an honour to be featured on your blog. Thanks for your appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the most welcome.. Really like your art!

      Delete
  2. Yea don't think I have patience to draw in such detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither.. I think you're better than me.. haha~

      Delete