Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sticky Note Art

We got a lot of colourful sticky notes...
And decided to do something cool with it...
Little princess draw Elsa from Frozen,
Together with me...
And design a new colourful dress,
With our sticky notes...

Little prince draw a simple happy house,
And design the roof,
With colourful sticky notes...
The notes are randomly sticked,
With no particular orders or directions...

She actually added,
A tiny balloon for her Elsa...
I guess she decided to dyed Elsa's hair blue...
Haha!~

I love his colourful roof...
And would really love to
Stay in his happy house..
If he really were to built
A real house like this in future...

13 comments:

  1. Such a great bonding session with your daughter! Must be fun, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Nice! Like the pictures so much! My first time to see sticky note art ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely idea for arts and crafts for a child - the best part is that it is clean up free and does not make a mess at all. I am not a mother yet but I would definitely class this as a good way to play with a daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is a fun and educational way to teach our children some art. Also, spending quality time with kids will nurture love to grow more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is excellent for children and planning to do this coming Sunday. Great art activity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Activity for your daughter... Sticky notes can be used in a variety of ways ..I liked the Elsa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea for using sticky notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having post it notes can really make the business more organized,

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet! Lovely creations and very imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a beautiful job with the sticky notes.... So colorful and true to form... I like how versatile that little sticky paper is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an interesting concept! To use sticky note to do art... creativity! I can use this method for my tuition kids too! Thanks for the idea~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute and a great idea! I love sticky notes hehe

    ReplyDelete