Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The making of our full-of-love Lantern

Finally can used up...
The collections of chopsticks,
Everytime we ta-bao something to eat...
+ The transparent wrapper,
We just get from the parcel....
Which the kids really love to pops it!~
Together,
Me and the kids transform them,
Into our very own lanterns....

Tie up 4 chopsticks,
Into a square shape...
I added 2 more chopsticks,
At two of the sides,
Since I got extra chopsticks....

Tie up one more set of exactly same square shape..
Join the two square with another 4 chopsticks....

Wrapped the chopsticks,
With the transparent wrappers...

You may add in any decorations...
Since my little princess,
Request me to stick many loves....
I cut many love shapes,
With different colours,
For her to stick it on the wrappers...
To add some designs,
To our full-of-love-lanterns!~

Don't forget to stick the candle,
In the middle of the lantern..

We're very satisfied with the outcome...
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment