Monday, April 1, 2013

Miss Moo Moo

My little princess drew this all by herself......
When I was busy cooking their breakfast,
During the weekend........

She show me her final piece of art work...........
And said:
Mummy, look at my Miss Moo Moo.......

Well done, little princess.....
I pretty much enjoyed the conversation I had,
With my dear little princess,
When she shows me this wonderful drawing......
She have very firm reasons,
On the colour she choose to use....
I'm very impressed!!!~

Me: Can you tell me, what's the black lines at the bottom?
Little Princess: Oh mummy, that's grass....
Me: And why.. the grass is in black but not green?
Little Princess: The grass is poisonous....
Me: Is that why your little cow's mouth is black instead of red?
Little Princess: Yes, she ate the poisonous grass!~
Me: Why is she still smiling? She ate poisonous grass o!!!
Little Princess: Because Dr V (That's what she called herself when she play-pretend to be a doctor) just cured her!!!~

That's the great reason to smile!~
Back to healthy, again...
Cured by the 'best doctor' in town!~
Hahahahahahah!~

No comments:

Post a Comment