Thursday, October 27, 2011

Drawing Butterflies


My little prince wanted to draw butterfly.....
Since his school is learning on thematic - insect,
I think it'd be a great idea,
To have a drawing related to his school theme.....

Initially,
I thought he wanted to draw one big butterfly only,
But he keep on drawing,
Until the paper is full of butterflies........

I'd really love to let him try on,
A paper full of colour,
Therefore,
After finish drawing with pencil,
I let him colour the butterfly with crayon.....
Whatever colour he choose,
To make his butterflies more attractive and colourful.....

After he's done with colouring with crayon,
We paint the background......
He chooses green as,
He said butterflies always fly in the garden...
And the garden is full of greenery.....

I thought he'll use only one plain green,
But he's creative enough,
To mix around with dark green and light green and yellow...
To complete the wonderful drawing!~~~~~~

I love this drawing so much!~
I hope it'll cheer your day as well,
With his colourful drawing...

2 comments:

  1. Haha he would not want to waste any space but to use up every corner with butterflies.

    ReplyDelete