Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tips:Appreciating Final Product 温馨叮咛: 欣赏艺术品

Tips: Appreciating Final Product
Sometimes,
I need to use my imagination,
To understand my little prince's art work...
It'd be great,
If he's able to tell me what's he's drawing...

Little Prince: Mummy, see.. It's a tiger...
Mummy: Wow! Your tiger got black stripes on it's body! Brilliant!

Instead of trying to explain,
How a tiger actually looks like,
I actually praise him for getting the colour correct...
Later on,
I'll get more books and pictures of little tiger,
And let him observe and explore...

I strongly believe,
Though his very own observation,
He'll remember more and know more,
The characteristic of whatever he wanted to know...

温馨叮咛: 欣赏艺术品
有时,
我需要用更多的想象力,
来了解小王子很抽象的画。。。

没有直接告诉他应该要怎样画,
却找了很多书籍和照片,
让他以后的画,
更像他要画的艺术品。。。

我不是带领他作画,
而是陪他作画。。。
我相信,
通过他自己的观察,
会比我直接告诉他,
有着更深刻的印象。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment