Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tips: Choice of Colour 温馨叮咛: 颜色の选择

Tips: Choice of Colour
Who said the sky must be blue?
Who said the leaves must be green?
There's no right and wrong,
In artistic world......

If adults limit the little one's choices,
We're actually limiting their very own creativity......
Let them explore,
And we'll amazed by their very own observation!

Mummy: What are you drawing today?
Little Prince: Papaya......
Mummy: What colour do you need?
Little Prince: Green...
Mummy: Oh! You've got a green papaya today?
Little Prince: It's still raw, cannot eat yet...

温馨叮咛: 颜色の选择
谁说天空一定是蓝色的?
谁说叶子一定是青色的?
在艺术的世界里,
没有所谓的对与错。。。

所以,
让小小艺术家自己决定用色。。。
别限制他们的创意。。。

小孩的观察能力,
是过人的!
小孩的创意,
是无限的!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I tend to forget about their creativity. I would limit the colours of certain objects.

    But once I remembered, I will let Sarah choose whatever colour she likes...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, he surprised me with his answer by telling me why he choose that colours!~ He got his point of view which I have to agree with......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, I never limit my daughter must color beigh for skin, red for lips. She tends to color according to her mood... so we have lizard with red body... yellow leg... green mouth and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeyee, sometimes might get colourful creatures, too! hahahaahha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it? He will tell you the reason? I am surprise too!

    ReplyDelete