Monday, July 5, 2010

Thumb Print Pilot



I always want to be a pilot...
Before I become a pilot,
Let's draw a pilot me!~

I 'created' my very own plane,
With little help from mummy...
And adding in the details,
By using thumb prints:
1. Pilot
2. his passangers
3. the aeroplane's light
4. the 'love' logo on the plane...
5. Pilot's cap

Why 'love' logo?
Because I wanted to bring,
Everyone I loved on board,
In my little plane.

So sweet of me...
Ain't I?

---------------------------------------

Submitted this piece of art work,
To Merryn & Ethan's Crafty-crafted Studio Contest.....
Let's see if I can grab some Playhouse Disney Goodies~~~

---------------------------------------

Update:
Wow!~
I'm one of the winner!~
Happy happy!~
Can play around with playhouse disney goodies real soon!~
Thanks Crafty-crafted Studio,
Thanks Playhouse Disney!~

Originated from 'Little Prince'

2 comments:

  1. "Why 'love' logo?
    Because I wanted to bring,
    Everyone I loved on board,
    In my little plane."
    so sweet... :)

    ReplyDelete