Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chloe's Play Dough

Featuring the next guest artist:
Little Chloe and her mummy,
With nice nice play dough...

----------------------------------------------

Last Thursday, I brought home three pieces of play-dough from school.

Red, blue and green

The home-made dough was very, very soft and well-textured and mummy couldn't resist playing with it! Teacher told me to make sea creatures so mummy helped me come up with these...

Fish, octopus and starfish

Auntie BS happened to be around, so she made these... turtle, whale and crab

Besides sea creatures, mummy also made these...

A flower garden with red roses and cacat-looking blue tulips

And what did I make? This...

Can you guess what this is?

I told mummy it was Elmo haha! Mummy then helped me make a "nicer" Elmo, plus his two friends...


Elmo, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch (with "imported" white, black and brown dough from my Playdoh set)


2 comments:

  1. I saw this one from HweiLi's blog too. She is very good in shaping the playdough. Must learn from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lor.. All those dough shape so nice!

    ReplyDelete