Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Phone

Before wai gong and wai por went to Taipei,
I personally request them to buy me a toy handphone...

While waiting for them to come back from their trip...
Mummy and I made our very own first phone...
:)

Oh yes!
I can hear mummy's voice from distance apart...
I can talk to mummy with this special phone...

Since our phone is not 'wireless'
We cannot go too far apart...


When my grandparents back from Taipei,
They fulfilled my needs! hahahahaha~
I get a cutie Doreamon handphone...
Thanks Wai Gong Wai por!

---------------------------------------------

Mummy: You want to call wai gong or not?
Me: No...
Mummy: Why??
Me: My phone only can call Doreamon, cannot call gong...
Mummy: ........ (Somehow very true!)

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment